Student Transcripts Service (STS) is an online app for students to view their school marks, provincial scholarships, transcripts, and send transcripts electronically. To register for STS, you will need: your Personal Education Number (PEN), full legal name, date of birth, and email address.
Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website. Follow the prompts to register for a BC Government account (a BCeID). Be sure to make note of your user name and password. Once you’ve created a BCeID account, log in to the Student Transcripts Service using your BCeID.
From your STS dashboard, you can:
– view your transcript
– arrange to have transcripts sent electronically to post-secondary schools (Marks are released to post-secondary schools of your choosing at the beginning of May and end of July.)
– view provincial assessment results
– order transcripts for yourself
– send transcripts immediately to a college, university, etc.
– view your provincial scholarship information
Helpful Videos from the Ministry of Education
- Logging on to Student Transcripts Service
- Sending Transcripts to Post-Secondary Institutions
- Sending Transcripts to Others (e.g. employers)