Home / Counselling Centre / Course Changes


Course changes will only be considered in certain circumstances.

To request a course change, fill out the appropriate online course change form below.  Your counsellor will let you know whether the requested change is possible.  If your counsellor needs more information or wants you to book an appointment to discuss your schedule, they will let you know.

To access this form, you will need to log in with your sd62learns account.  If you do not have an sd62learns account,  have your parent/guardian complete the GAFE Consent form in our online consent system.

Course Change Form: last names A to L
(Counsellor: Ms. Crockett)

Course Change Form: last names M to Z
(Counsellor: Mr. Phipps)

International Students:
Please contact Ms. Tribe regarding course changes.