- select courses for next year
- check completed courses, credits, and progress towards graduation
- create and edit your high school course plan for Grades 9 through 12
- complete some sections of Grad Transitions
- explore careers
- research post-secondary education options
- find out what high school courses your should take based on your post-secondary plans
- take an interest survey and learning style survey that will help you identify careers that might be a good fit for you
- build a resume
- create a cover letter
Click on the Career Cruising icon below to log on to your Career Cruising account.
Your user name is “SD62-” followed by your student number.
Your password is your date of birth in numerical format.
If you don’t have a Career Cruising account and would like one, complete the Career Cruising Consent Form and return it to the office.