Important Dates to Remember!
Tuesday, May 22nd – At lunch there will be a competitive ping pong series happening in the commons. Dave vs. Dave. Baldwin vs. Davies! You won’t want to miss this!
Thursday, May 24th – We will be showing a screening of the film, The Incredibles at 7pm – entry is by donation. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to bring your kiddos or anyone who loves Disney Pixar films!
Saturday, May 26th – Bottle Drive. Please save your bottles from the glorious long weekend ahead. Drivers and volunteers are still needed.
Thursday, June 7th – FUN DAY. This begins in the second C block and goes through lunch.
EMCS School Clothing
School clothing will be on sale starting this Wednesday, November 8th through to Friday, November 17th in the commons at lunch.
We have hoodies, crewneck sweatshirts, sweatpants and t-shirts available in multiple colours and sizes for all students.
Our grads will also be able to purchase hoodies, long-sleeve shirts, sweatpants, baseball hats and t-shirts. Please click here for a picture of the items: Grad 2018 Clothing Images
We have several options for payments this year. Students can pay by cash or cheque made payable to SD#62 (EMCS). Also available is the option to pay online through our ‘School Cash Online’ program. https://sd62.schoolcashonline.com/ Just a reminder that parents must complete the consent prior to making their purchase. Once the consent is complete, it can take up to 48 hours for the item to appear in the student account.
Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock School Fundraising Campaign
Or follow the direction below.
How to Make an Online Donation:
- Go to www.tourderock.ca
- Click on the green “Donate Now” button (right side of page)
- Click on the blue “Donate to a Community Group” button (right side of page)
- In the search box, type your school’s name and press enter
- Click on the your school’s name
- To donate to the team as a whole, click the blue “Donate Now” button (right side of page), and fill in your information and donation amount and follow the prompts
- To donate to a specific student/team member, select their name from the list of “Team Members” (right side of page). You will be taken to that team member’s personal page. Once there, click on the blue “Donate Now” button (right side of page), and fill in your information/donation amount and follow the prompts
- You should receive a donation tax receipt to the email address you entered within 24 hours
Thank you for your support!